Apex Longspan 200 Series Starter Bay
Apex 200 is a light duty chipboard stockroom shelving system suitable for stockroom and domestic use. Easy boltless assembly makes it quick to build. Starter Bays come with 2 assembled frames and 3 fully adjustable shelves with galvanised step beams and 25mm chipboard shelves that simply slot into the beams. An Add on bay comes complete with 1 assembled frames, 3 fully adjustable shelf levels with galvanised step beams, and 25 mm chipboard shelves that simply slot into the beams. Each shelf takes 200kg Uniformly Distributed Load UDL and bay can carry up to 1500kg.
- Choice of: 2 heights - 3 widths - 3 depths
- Bays can carry up to 1500kg with each level supporting 200kg (UDL)
- We recommend that all frames are bolted to the floor
- We recommend that Longspan Chipboard shelving bays are assembled with a minimum of 2 joining bays, therefore a starter bay must be purchased with at least 1 extension bay
- Additional shelves are available to buy
- Apex Longspan is manufactured in the UK in accordance with British quality approved systems ISO9000
- Supplied with 3 Shelves
Please note: This item will be dispatched within 15 days.