- Made to Order
- Fully Welded 7 Level Clearing Trolley
Fully Welded 7 Level Clearing Trolley
Our fully welded tray clearing trolleys are part of our Made to Order range of products and are ideal for the catering and foodservice industries.
It is robust yet easy to manoeuvre, perfect for use in a variety of settings including cafés, canteens and commercial kitchens, and has a short lead time of 7-10 working days.
With the rise in self service preferences following the coronavirus pandemic, this trolley is ideal for front of house use in a Covid-friendly environment. Tables can easily and quickly be cleared of dirty trays, cutlery and crockery, with braked castors holding the trolley steady during loading and unloading. Bumpers prevent damage to both the trolley frame and any furniture in the seating area.
The versatility of this tray clearing trolley means it is also perfect for back of house use. Made from epoxy coated mild steel, it is offers resistance to corrosion, can be easily wiped down, and has a dark grey coating that gives off a clean cut appearance.
As experts in storage and handling, we draw on our years of experience to offer products that really deliver on quality, durability and versatility. Our UK manufacturing facility allows us to produce items in a cost-effective and efficient manner, as well as creating bespoke solutions that perfectly meet our customers’ needs.
- Ideal for use front or back of house
- High quality, robust structure
- Fully welded so no self-assembly required
- Designed to hold 460mm x 360mm trays
- Made from mild steel with epoxy coating for protection against corrosion
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Non-marking braked castors assist in loading and unloading
- Bumpers prevent damage to frame when transporting
- Bespoke options available
- Ideal for self service in a Covid friendly environment
- Can be fitted with side or back panels
- Can be branded with custom logo on sides
- Free delivery
- 12 month guarantee